Have you been craving for a tool to prepare agenda and take notes within the Salesforce CRM? This is the hero you need! Step-by-step tutorial on how to create a meeting agenda with MeetingAssistant.
Hello again and welcome to our quick tutorial on how to create actionable agenda for your sales team in Salesforce. Before we start with the agendas, make sure that you have the followings:
- Log-in to your Salesforce Org via PC, tablet or mobile phone.
- Have MeetingAssistant installed in your Salesforce Org. If you haven’t, you can do it from this link. Click “Get It Now” and go with it.
- Read and follow our Installation Instruction carefully.
Now, let’s get started!!!
1. First, let’s launch MeetingAssistant from Salesforce.
2. Then, quickly switch to Agenda view and click on “New” to create your new agenda.
3. Start inputting details for your agenda, including Agenda Name and Description.
Remember to update Agenda Status when you finish. Agenda Type decide to whom it will be available for use. There is also Help Desk on the top right corner if you struggle with any thing and need help.
On the left hand side, it is action item which you can easily add, drag & drop, arrange in order. Start by clicking on “Add New Item”
4. Add action item and instruction
Now you switch to Agenda Editor view where you can give more detail instruction, target time, and add questions to this section.
5. Relate to object in Salesforce
You can also relate the action item and question to any object in Salesforce, such as Account, Opportunity, Case, Order, Product, etc.
6. Add questions to agenda item.
MeetingAssistant allows you to Add Questions to each action item under various answer type: Checkbox, Date, Pick list, Slider, Free Text,… Having the agenda and these questions along with you, all the notes you type in then will be updated to Salesforce in related to each of your client.
Remember to Save your agenda and update its Status to Active when you’re happy with it.
And you are all set! Meet your clients with this agenda, take notes effortlessly and make the sales great again!!!
Get the latest MeetingAssistant now!
The latest Meeting Assistant for Sales features are available today with version 3.5.1 for all new users and existing users.
If you want to learn how Meeting Assistant can help your organization, please contact our sales team today.
– MeetingAssistant Team –