Meeting Assistant 3.13.1 is now available
Hello Salesforce wanderers! Can’t wait to show you our Summer #1 release of Meeting Assistant version 13.3.1 This update will boost your enterprise’ account management workflow in Salesforce CRM, including: more powerful agenda builder, more user-friendly note-taking tool, Lightning feels improvement and many more.
More of Meeting Assistant last updates:
Ver 3.12: Redeem contract life cycle in Salesforce
Ver 3.11: Clone agenda in Meeting Assistant
Ver 3.9.1: Send agenda and assign tasks better
Ver 3.5.1: Create and manage Events in Salesforce effortlessly
Alrite, now let’s check what we have for Meeting Assistant ver 3.13!
1. Agenda builder refined
Salesforce is the world’s largest CRM platform which allow us to build amazing B2B apps. Based on our partnership and thanks to our customer’ loyalty, Meeting Assistant has been a crucial part to many enterprise’s workflow and business operation.
To make the experience with Salesforce and Meeting Assistant event better, we now have agenda builder tool a.k.a Agenda Editor refined and made more intuitive.
Preview of question in Agenda Editor
Questions being added in the agenda builder now have an instant preview. It helps users see exactly how the questions will be in the note-taking view. This UI is more intuitive and give better understanding of the agenda, how it will look at the meeting.
Questions can be marked as required
In Meeting Assistant ver 3.13.1, user now can specify questions as answer-required. Accordingly, the required question will go with a little red mark while taking notes. Then, user cannot skip the required questions unless there is input.
2. Lookup field in Salesforce added to Agenda
The note-taking platform of Meeting Assistant is now also more powerful with look-up field questions being synced from Salesforce. User now are not only able to retrieve/ input data from/to Salesforce, but also able to search for existing values in Salesforce.
Let’s say, your Salesforce org has several look-up fields in Objects layout (Lookup Relationship, for example). If you wish, you now can create questions being associated with those fields without hassle. That’s awesome!
3. Related Meeting List has new Lightning feeling
Related list of meetings in Meeting Assistant version 13.3.1 has a new look and it is more compatible with Lightning components. User can manage and have a quick glance at the meeting summary with our improved Visualforce page.
4. Set permission on Meeting Assistant over Role Hierarchy in Salesforce
Meetings and notes in a Salesforce org are now visible also to upper profiles. By using Role Hierarchy, Salesforce admin can specify who would have view access to those meetings being created by lower level profiles. For example, Sales Manager should be able to see meetings and notes created by his/her sales representatives.
- New look on preparation page: prior to the meetings, user can have an over view of the selected agenda. It display all questions together with status (public or private in green and grey color)
- Other UI and stability enhancements
What to do?
Update Meeting Assistant to the version 3.13 via the following links:
- Update/ Install Package: https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000000pvEKEAY
- Latest Post-installation Instruction: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BXe4uOASRQ7vJ2A-8A5W02y7OQL-X7fN-hSbhPZjMiE/export?format=pdf
- Download Latest User Manual: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Il92-q4XXCdW-AvR16CNfRREDQ4PJ5MKz-e0tq_Ea8k/export?format=pdf
Get the latest Meeting Assistant now!
Want to learn how Meeting Assistant can help your organization? Contact our Customer Success Team now! We’re happy to help!
Meeting Assistant -team